Supernatural Locations DOT Com

For Everything Supernatural in Vancouver

Forums

Forum Home > Supernatural > New to the site - looking for info

Kirsten Mander

Hi, Im new here, I believe I am now addicted to this site. I am heading to Vancouver for the first time in september and would love to see some Supernatural filming sights. What do people recommend I do if I am in the city centre area? Also where is the production studio for Supernatural?

Thank you

Kirstie :-)

May 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MariaM

Hi Kirstie!

I'm going to view some sites in the downtown area tomorrow! It's just a hop over on a short plane ride for me but I'm usually pretty busy with work and family so I don't get over much. Luckily, I'm being sent to Vancouver for work so I've set aside a few hours to do some sighting. I'm going to be downtown so I've used the handy downtown map on the sight.

I've rewatched several episodes in anticipation of my adventures: skin (season 1), the monster at the end of thsi book (season 4) defending your life (season 7) and a little slice of kevin (season 8, since I will be at UBC. I'll let you know how it goes and try to snap some pics if I see anything noteworthy. 

Just a word of caution if you are doing some sighting around the downtown area: the downtown eastside is a pretty rough place with people doing their drug business right out in the open, so anywhere East Hastings you should use caution. I noticed that some sights for skin were down some alleys, but I will probably not venture into those since I'm going alone. So if you are going alone, use caution in that area and skip the alleys.

May 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MariaM

By the way, the studio is in New Westminster, which you can get to from downtown by skytrain.

May 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MariaM

Wow, I went downtown and could not believe how many sites I was surrounded by. I especially loved going into the bookstore from The Monster At the End of this Book, though it was less a nerdy comic book store and more a hippie mecca than I expected. I would have prefered to go with someone so as to go into some of the restaurants and bars though! A word of advice, don't walk down East Hastings itself, the surriounding streets are less dodgy.

June 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kirsten Mander

Hi Maria,

WOW sounds like you had fun, thank you for the area warning. I will be with my husband, but not keen to venture to any dodgy areas (obvisously) lol. Would love to see some of your pics and your suggestions on the best places to go and where they are located. You can email on [email protected]

Would love to hear from you

Thanks, Kirstie

July 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.