Supernatural Locations DOT Com

For Everything Supernatural in Vancouver

Forums

Forum Home > Vancouver and Supernatural > Supernatural Tour 2010

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

hey guys! i am attending the SN vancon this year and I was wondering if any fans attending would want to get together to visit some supernatural filming locations... I wud love to get a bunch of ppl together to do this! i think it wud be fun!

We have 170+ locations to pick from.. so im going to make a list of locations to go to.. if you want to go to a specific location leave a comment here!

[also: if you arent attending the con and want to join along u can aswell!]

any ideas to make this great??

invite your friends!!!!

Site Owner 

Kaitlyn

January 19, 2010 at 2:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Thanandra

Hi !

It's sound so great ! :)

But i don't know when i will come (i wish to come and hope to saw filming (even if not SPN ;) ) but see the different locations with other fan sounds really fun).

I have to take a look to the different locations before to say more :)  

Thanks !!   

January 19, 2010 at 3:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Mack

Love that idea...and I just made the mistake of checking my schedule, turns out I have that whole weekend off...hmmm my birthday is coming up so maybe I can work not paying for the whole ticket that way....

--

"Here my sweet friends A few lines of poetry They may be laughable But thanks for laughing with me." ~ Thanx  Lisa Marie Presley

January 19, 2010 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mrs Misha Collins

Me and a friend are coming up the Tuesday before the con and staying until the Tuesday after, Do u know when u will be doing this tour?

--
January 19, 2010 at 11:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Mrs Misha Collins at 11:51AM on Jan 19, 2010

Me and a friend are coming up the Tuesday before the con and staying until the Tuesday after, Do u know when u will be doing this tour?

um not really sure yet... there are no definate plans yet... just keep checking the site.... when we think we have our plans completely figured out ill make a post on the page "VanCon 2010" which probably wont be for a while though lol.... any ideas you want to contribute on how we could get around? or any locations you want to see???

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 19, 2010 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Lisa Mack at 10:05AM on Jan 19, 2010

Love that idea...and I just made the mistake of checking my schedule, turns out I have that whole weekend off...hmmm my birthday is coming up so maybe I can work not paying for the whole ticket that way....

sweet! well any idea on how we could get around?? and what locations wud you like to see?? im going to make a list and a map of locations that ppl want to see

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 19, 2010 at 1:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RisenShine22

I wanna take the tour!!

When I have a list of my favorites, I'll send them to you!

RisenShine22

January 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

RisenShine22 at 02:02PM on Jan 19, 2010

I wanna take the tour!!

When I have a list of my favorites, I'll send them to you!

RisenShine22

okay! i look forward to that! ;D

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 19, 2010 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mrs Misha Collins

If it all possible I wanna visit the diner where they shot 'Mystery Spot' My nephew loves this episode and so I would love to take loads of pics of it!!!

January 19, 2010 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Mrs Misha Collins at 04:27PM on Jan 19, 2010

If it all possible I wanna visit the diner where they shot 'Mystery Spot' My nephew loves this episode and so I would love to take loads of pics of it!!!

i havent found that location yet... but for you ill try my best to find it! ;)

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 19, 2010 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mrs Misha Collins

What about where they shot 'Jus in Bello?' I suppose that is all done in studio though right?

January 20, 2010 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Mrs Misha Collins at 03:06AM on Jan 20, 2010

What about where they shot 'Jus in Bello?' I suppose that is all done in studio though right?

yeah that was most likely a studio set... even if it was real there are no clues or hints to help me find out where it is... inside shots are the hardest to figure out :/

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 20, 2010 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mrs Misha Collins

Ok so I have talked to my friend and we most definatley want to go on the tour! I will have to think of some more places....I will make a list and get it to u! :)

January 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Mrs Misha Collins at 01:02PM on Jan 20, 2010

Ok so I have talked to my friend and we most definatley want to go on the tour! I will have to think of some more places....I will make a list and get it to u! :)

great!.... if your friend want to come to I also need her to make a post on the forum so i can get a head count ;)

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 20, 2010 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Mack

Well for the New West locations, most of them are downtown and can be reached via skytrain...if ppl aren't afraid of hills, it's just about 4 blocks to walk up to some of them from downtown...but that's just New West :wink:

--

"Here my sweet friends A few lines of poetry They may be laughable But thanks for laughing with me." ~ Thanx  Lisa Marie Presley

January 20, 2010 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Lisa Mack at 08:42PM on Jan 20, 2010

Well for the New West locations, most of them are downtown and can be reached via skytrain...if ppl aren't afraid of hills, it's just about 4 blocks to walk up to some of them from downtown...but that's just New West :wink:

actually we are possibly thinking of renting a limo or something... it would be much faster... cover more ground and locations it we were driven everywhere... im already wrking out the detials if everyone pitched in like $35 dollars we could do it! 

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JadedWinchester

I'm Mrs. Misha Collin's friend she's talking about. I think we're both in! This sounds awesome. :D

January 22, 2010 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Mack

Even better!

You're just too smart!

I better book my ticket soon...

--

January 22, 2010 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

r_winchester

This sounds awesome! (especially the limo part ;))

I'm not going to the con (at this point at least, things might change if i miraculously fall into a lot of money...) but I'd definitely be interested in doing the tour! ^_^

January 22, 2010 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

r_winchester at 04:45PM on Jan 22, 2010

This sounds awesome! (especially the limo part ;))

I'm not going to the con (at this point at least, things might change if i miraculously fall into a lot of money...) but I'd definitely be interested in doing the tour! ^_^

okay great! just to let you know were think of not having the group to big ..its more fun when it a smaller group of ppl... so whenever you find out if u can make it definatly let me kno ;)

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

January 22, 2010 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.