Supernatural Locations DOT Com

For Everything Supernatural in Vancouver

Forums

Forum Home > Vancouver and Supernatural > Supernatural Spotted!

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Anyone spot them filming??

July 18, 2009 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

not sure when but im told that SN will be filming in Fort Langely... most likely Mavis Ave... where they filmed "Croatoan"

November 13, 2009 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

supernaturaltour at 04:25PM on Nov 13, 2009

not sure when but im told that SN will be filming in Fort Langely... most likely Mavis Ave... where they filmed "Croatoan"

...well it seems that they filmed in Langely on thursday... sadly I missed the set... im asking ppl I know that work in fort langley if they are going to be there any other days..

November 21, 2009 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Thanandra

I was in vancouver for the convention and saw no filming (still a dream...) supernatural or other (and i knowned for fringe but don't have a car...)

Sorry if it's not the right place but thank for this great website ! :D

January 7, 2010 at 7:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

Thanandra at 07:04AM on Jan 07, 2010

I was in vancouver for the convention and saw no filming (still a dream...) supernatural or other (and i knowned for fringe but don't have a car...)

Sorry if it's not the right place but thank for this great website ! :D

thanks! :D ur more likely to see the set when the con isnt happening... cause they dont film on weekends...

January 9, 2010 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mariana

Hi!!!

Does anyone know when is episode 11 going to be filmed???

Thanks! :D

January 10, 2010 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

mariana at 12:32AM on Jan 10, 2010

Hi!!!

Does anyone know when is episode 11 going to be filmed???

Thanks! :D

there past there now... if u see my video of the filming on the set on December 10th 2009 they were filming episode 15... 

January 10, 2010 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

treehawk

they were filming here last night outside St George's Church and the post office.  The post office had a list of times and dates as to when and where they were filming posted inside and I think they were still supposed to be filming in Fort Langley again today.  

Last night they were filming a scene where they were helping Castiel and someone else into the car outside the church

January 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

treehawk at 09:43AM on Jan 29, 2010

they were filming here last night outside St George's Church and the post office.  The post office had a list of times and dates as to when and where they were filming posted inside and I think they were still supposed to be filming in Fort Langley again today.  

Last night they were filming a scene where they were helping Castiel and someone else into the car outside the church

yup! I was there! if you were there then we probably met cuz i was there from 1;30 till midnight

January 29, 2010 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DearHeart
Administrator

THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! Thank you SOOOO much Kaitlyn(who is the COOLEST person in the world! by the way) for letting me tag along. It was a dream come true. Thanks to her I got to watch the BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD live and in action.....being filmed RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! GAAA!!!!! I think i'm still on an adrenalin rush! And I got to meet some AMAZING people! I've never met BIG fans like me before...hehe I don't feel so alone in this world anymore. :)

LOVE YA KAITLYN!

-Heather

January 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gloriousone

Anyone hear where they are filming during the Olympics? I read a newspaper article saying they were one of the few shows still filming because they are in mostly rural areas. I'm in the area for the Olympics and thought I might try to find them.

February 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

gloriousone at 07:55PM on Feb 13, 2010

Anyone hear where they are filming during the Olympics? I read a newspaper article saying they were one of the few shows still filming because they are in mostly rural areas. I'm in the area for the Olympics and thought I might try to find them.

its all about luck! but yeah they are still filming :)

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

February 13, 2010 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

r_winchester

A friend of mine just texted me that there are signs near the Queens Park area in New Westminster for Supernatural.

She said "Supernatural has been filming in the park by my house for a couple days. The circus is there anyways. I can't tell where they're actually filming... the signs are around."

She didn't give me much more detail than that, just that they "might be filming behind the old hotel"

If anyone's in the area and wants to check it out, be sure to post your findings! ^_^

I might go take a looksee if I have the chance....

--
http://www.youtube.com/user/Racheltastik
February 15, 2010 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

r_winchester at 07:27PM on Feb 15, 2010

A friend of mine just texted me that there are signs near the Queens Park area in New Westminster for Supernatural.

She said "Supernatural has been filming in the park by my house for a couple days. The circus is there anyways. I can't tell where they're actually filming... the signs are around."

She didn't give me much more detail than that, just that they "might be filming behind the old hotel"

If anyone's in the area and wants to check it out, be sure to post your findings! ^_^

awsome!! thanks so much for the tip! sadly i probably wont be able to make it down..:( i will try though!! and if you end up going to down make sure you take pics or film (or both hehe) id love to post ur stuff! :P 

if you do go down and you find out its definatly SN then send me a txt! 6047267854 ..id probably be more able to go if i found out this is a for sure thing! 

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

February 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

r_winchester

supernaturaltour at 08:04PM on Feb 15, 2010

awsome!! thanks so much for the tip! sadly i probably wont be able to make it down..:( i will try though!! and if you end up going to down make sure you take pics or film (or both hehe) id love to post ur stuff! :P 

if you do go down and you find out its definatly SN then send me a txt! 6047267854 ..id probably be more able to go if i found out this is a for sure thing! 

I just went to check it out. The signs do say SFI, but I didn't see any actual filming going on. The circus was parked in the parking lot of Tiperary Park, but it looked like they were either filming indoors or they hadn't started yet/already finished.

--
February 15, 2010 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

r_winchester at 09:24PM on Feb 15, 2010

I just went to check it out. The signs do say SFI, but I didn't see any actual filming going on. The circus was parked in the parking lot of Tiperary Park, but it looked like they were either filming indoors or they hadn't started yet/already finished.

that makes sense! since clif just tweeted that there filming indoors... thnx!

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

February 15, 2010 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

r_winchester

supernaturaltour at 09:30PM on Feb 15, 2010

r_winchester at 09:24PM on Feb 15, 2010

that makes sense! since clif just tweeted that there filming indoors... thnx!

No problem, hope I helped :)

Yeah, I just read that tweet, haha kinda wish I'd seen it before I went out looking for them, but that's alright.

I satisfied my curiosity, I hate not knowing if it's them or not when the filming is so close.

--
February 15, 2010 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rivermer

I'm headed up to Vancouver this weekend and am wondering if maybe you guys could point me in the direction of finding one or any of the current shooting locations?

February 23, 2010 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

supernaturaltour
Site Owner

rivermer at 06:35PM on Feb 23, 2010

I'm headed up to Vancouver this weekend and am wondering if maybe you guys could point me in the direction of finding one or any of the current shooting locations?

well Supernatural films all over the lower main land :/ there is no one direction to point u too....sry i cudnt of been more help...

--

Site Owner,

KJ.x

February 23, 2010 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cilo

I'd loove to see them fliming sometime. I live in Vancouver, and would LOVE to go look for filming locations. >3<

March 11, 2010 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.